City of Langley
PO Box 366
112 Second Street
Langley, WA 98260
City Hall is open
to the public
Monday - Thursday
9 am to 5 pm
Click here for maps and driving directions
You must have Adobe Reader installed to view some of the documents
in this site.
Where to Find Langley
Driving Directions to Langley,
WA from Port Townsend
- From Port Townsend take the Port Townsend/Keystone Ferry to Whidbey Island
- Turn right out of the ferry terminal onto WA-20 (Engle Road)
- Turn right onto WA-525
- Turn left at Bayview Road
- Stay on Bayview Road as it turns into Brooks Hill Road, and then turns into 3rd Street
- Take 3rd Street through Langley
- Turn left onto Anthes Road
- Turn right onto 1st Street
You are now in downtown Langley!
From downtown Port Townsend
Travel time is about 1 hour 21 minutes
Distance is 30 miles
here or on the map above for printable (pdf)
driving directions and map.
Click on the link below for more travel info.